Friday, August 17, 2018

Editing Checklist.  

Last week as part of writing, 2 of our groups compiled an editing checklist.  
Here is the list they are going to work hard to achieve during editing time in writing each day.  


EDITING SUCCESS CRITERIA

ü Re-read, does my writing make sense?

ü Have I used correct punctuation?
(full stops, commas, questions marks, speech marks, apostrophes, exclamation marks…)

ü Sentences –  
o  Have I used a range of sentence types? (simple, compound and complex). 
o  Have I used a range of sentence starters?

ü Have I used PASSAMOA?

ü Have I used paragraphs?

ü Have I used consistent tense?

ü Have a created MOOD?

ü Have I checked and corrected some of my spelling errors?

ü Have I achieved my WAL?


What do you think of their list?  We would love your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Mid-term sharing assembly. Term 3, 2020 Room 2 would like to share with you all some of the work we have been doing over the last five week...